Monday, March 5, 2012

Basketball on His Mind!

If there was an organization for basketball addiction, John would be a member.  Every other word out of his mouth is "basketball" or "big basketball."  Here are a few pictures of him enjoying it.  Recently when we were putting him down for a nap, we said we will play basketball when you wake up.  He said,"I looooove basketball."  Emmalie and I died laughing.

Watching Mickey Mouse and holding my big basketball in the car . . . in heaven!
 

 Playing "big basketball" with our neighbors.

We even took the basketball goal with us to Georgia to visit Emmalie's sister!

You can almost see him thinking . . . "I love you basketball."

Airplanes are about the only thing that will distract him!

Hold the balls while I adjust the rim and net.

No comments: